On 05/09/12 17:22, Daniel Juyung Seo wrote:
> Do you mean EINA_ARG_NONNULL?
> As far as I know, they don't do anything.
> They are just warning from header documentation.
> That's why they are not used that much and removed from some EFL libs
> several months ago.

They were removed because raster was in some kind of craze. :) Just
kidding, I think he claimed this causes some unwanted optimisations, and
I'm sure he's right if he claims it is the case, but from what I
remember they are just used for warnings. Anyhow, they are not useful in
your case of variables that might be NULL when passed so they are not
really relevant (but they should be used nonetheless in my pov).

--
Tom.