On Thu, 11 Oct 2012 10:55:45 -0300 Bruno Dilly <bdi...@profusion.mobi>
wrote:

> On Thu, Oct 11, 2012 at 2:59 AM, David Seikel <onef...@gmail.com>
> wrote:
> > On Thu, 11 Oct 2012 14:43:09 +0900 (KST) ChunEon Park
> > <her...@naver.com> wrote:
> >
> >> as far as I know, only 2d available until now.

Cool.  I look forward to using it.

> David, what loading library are you talking about ?

libg3d is a modular loader for 3D mesh files.  It handles lots of 3D
mesh formats, and loading them from local files or the web.  I've
started using it in a SecondLife viewer fork (networked 3D virtual
worlds for those that don't know).  My intention is to eventually
convert it to use EFL.  I'm also working on server side stuff, which is
currently where the physics is done.  A bit at a time I want to convert
all this SecondLife / OpenSim stuff to C, Lua, and EFL based code.  I
have part of the server side script engine already.  An EFL based Bullet
physics library would be great, and saves me from having to write it
myself.  It's a big enough job dealing with the rest.  lol

https://github.com/onefang/meta-impy/tree/mesh/linden/indra/mimesh
includes my version of libg3d and the glue code used.  Meta-impy is my
fork of the Imprudence viewer, though I have since become the head
developer for Imprudence itself.

https://github.com/onefang/SledjHamr/tree/experimental/LuaSL is my
script engine work, for the curious.  SledjHamr is the overall server
effort.