On Tue, Nov 27, 2012 at 11:12 PM, Daniel Juyung Seo
<seojuyu...@gmail.com> wrote:
> fixed. I exported _elm_min_set() but I need to discuss this more.
> It looks like each test files(test_xxx.c) should have no dependency on
> other files because it is a sample app.
> But writing the same function here and there does not look good either.
> So propose to have a test_common.c/h to share functions and macros among
> all test files.
> Any idea?

This is ok with me. See what I did for the expedite wayland
implementation. But in this case, the real reason of this problem is
that genlist and gengrid should have been merged a long time ago, but
it is too late for that now.

Regards, Etrunko

--
Eduardo de Barros Lima ◤✠◢