On Fri, 30 Nov 2012 15:00:51 +0100 Thanatermesis
<thanatermesis.e...@gmail.com> wrote:

> David:  Using win key as default shipped in E17 instead of Alt ? btw
> my keyboard has not win key

I did not say default, I said let the user choose easily if they want
Alt or Win.  I also said "most keyboards", recognising that some don't
have it.  My keyboard does not have a key with a Microsoft Windows
symbol on it, but there's a key that produces the same key code.