On Sun, 16 Dec 2012 11:39:15 +0900 Stafford Horne <sho...@gmail.com> said:

> On Sun, Dec 16, 2012 at 10:30 AM, Carsten Haitzler <ras...@rasterman.com>
> wrote:
> >
> > On Sat, 15 Dec 2012 17:30:04 +0100 Maxime Villard <rusty...@gmx.fr> said:
> >
> > > == e_init_main.c l.331 ==
> > >   fprintf(stderr, "screen region fill\n", w, h);
> > >
> > > Hum, what is that supposed to write ?
> >
> > its for cedric... he was complaining that e's splast init was broken - not
> > filling his screen etc. it works fine for me... so i added some debug for
> > him so he can find it hopefully and see what it says...
> >

> Maybe the question is why doesnt it have %d %d?
>
> fprintf(stderr, "screen region fill (%d, %d) \n", w, h);

i know - see my commit :) my point here is more.. its debugging code.. so its
not too important and wil be removed either once the bug is found or cant be...
and it managed its job anyway - its the "no multi-screen/xinerama case so fill
the screen anyway case" which i know wasn't/isn't the problem... its the
other cases we need to look at :)