Hi,

In my application, I am using elm_scroller inside another elm_scroller. Now I
want the MOUSE,WHEEL events not to be passed to outer scroller, when the mouse
is inside inner scroller.
For that I tried by using the API:
evas_object_propagate_events_set(inner_scroller, EINA_FALSE) but this is not
stopping the mouse,wheel events from reaching the outer scroller
[ I suspect it is because elm_scroll uses hit rectangle for handling
mouse,wheel].

Can anyone suggest me a method how I can stop the events from reaching the
outer scroller ?

Currently I am able to stop the mouse,wheel events by calling
elm_object_scroll_freeze_push(outer_scroller)/
elm_object_scroll_freeze_pop(outer_scroller)
 in EVAS_CALLBACK_MOUSE_IN, EVAS_CALLBACK_MOUSE_OUT event callbacks of
inner_scroller respectively.

Is it a correct way or is there any other method for doing the same ?

Thanks & Regards,
Sumanth