Funny to see these reactions. :)

Just for explaination: The code before my changes was already checking
for fullscreen windows. If a fullscreen window was found, screenlock
never startet. My changes just fixed that for dimming - if there is no
screen lock when a fullscreen window is found, there shouldn't be a
screen dimming too.
As i myself find it useless to not lock on fullscreen windows, i added
an option to overwrite it. So my recent changes keep checking for
fullscreen windows constant for screen dimming, blanking and locking.
The new option just allow to overwrite it.

Hope that makes it clear.

Kind regards,
Brian