this is really stupid and annoying...

did you try your suggestion in configure.ac ? guess it won't work ..
and no i still don't know why :(
we tried that and many other cases for vtorri but nothing seemed to
work OR if anything worked it would be only for one system.. and break
for all others.

all in all no matter what we tried it would always be broken for someone.

--
Regards,

Alex-P. Natsios
(a.k.a Drakevr)