Hello,

In the EFL 1.7.5 I had options to disable threading support and
everything worked as it should.

The pthread version on Android misses some features from the Linux
variant. For now I just like to disable it complete and take time for
this task later. But it seems there's no option for it in trunk.

Could you please tell me how to disable threading support as in 1.7.5?
Maybe even by hacking build environment. I played around, but some of
the m4 macros are really a nightmare!

My feeling is that EFL trunk isn't as flexible as 1.7.5 regarding
configure options. I even get compilation problems in libraries that I
never tried to compile with 1.7.5 (e.g. eeze or emotion) for Android.
The NEON detected also doesn't work for me (It worked with 1.7.5). I
liked to idea of the separate libraries. But I'm sure there were good
reasons for the design change...

How ever - from some ones point who does a cross compiler platform port
it's a torture. But I don't like to cry...

Please help me.

regards
        Andreas

--