Hello, thanks for the patch but this looks wrong.

Genlist item has two types of elements:
1. Text
  "Text" is a text data that can be set to TEXT or TEXTBLOCK part of
genlist item.
  The text is retrieved by text_get callback and set in
_item_text_realize() function.
2. Content
  "Content" is an object that ca be swallowed into SWALLOW part of genlist
item.
  The object is retrieved by content_get callback and swallowed in
_item_content_realize() function.

So, _item_content_get_hook() is used to get the swallowed object to the
SWALLOW part.
So edje_object_part_swallow_get() is correct.

Thanks.

Daniel Juyung Seo (SeoZ)