المسالم المسالمة wrote:
>> I've already commented at length about the only aspect to this
>> that merits any serious discussion - perhaps you missed that?
>>
>> But since you seem to want some serious critical feedback:
>>
>> Think you there's any shortage of people out there with graphical
>> user interface designs? How many do you see sending 'gifs' of their
>> mockups to the e devel list?
>> What makes you think your gif is so excellent, so much better than
>> any other gui-shell designs out there, that people will go crazy over it
>> and thus convince e17 devs to "get rid of this old fashioned desktop look"
>> that those clueless e17 people have spent so much time constructing...
>> and go with yours instead
>>

> ?
>

> did you see me once have tried just tried to mock-up some people here
>
> you seemed to be confused
>
> who did mock the other one .... me .... or the people who speaks with dirty
> talk

Again with the language translation issue... A "mockup" is a
non-functioning model of something meant to give an idea of
what the real thing would be like -- in this case you made a gif
that is a "mockup" of what your shell design is meant to be.
Take the time to both check spelling and understand what people
are saying before you off and take offense and start over-reacting.