On Thu, 10 Jan 2013 12:04:19 +0200 Dominik Röttsches
<dominik.rottsc...@intel.com> said:

disabled now with:

https://phab.enlightenment.org/rEFL5adb2f1ae6766fb0880aba5a92fff4fa52d1402f

(yes we've moved to git now for efl - will move more and more from svn to git..
and we're not using phabricator not trac... this allows u to be evil and go put
comment posts on our commits.. like facebook walls.. oh so annoying. :) yay!).