On 07/03/13 16:22, Eoff, Ullysses A wrote:
> Have you ever tried using QuickBuild (www.pmease.com)...

Hmm, looks nice. Maybe a bit too much info in some places, but
definitely nice.

> It is closed source and requires a license.  *Fortunately, they offer
> a FREE unlimited license for open source projects.*

If I remember correctly these were the same conditions that eventually
led to git being developed. But still nice that they want to give back.

> We have been using QuickBuild for several months now and it is so
> much easier to setup, manage and use compared to other solutions such
> as buildbot, hudson, or jenkins.  We really like the reporting and
> developer proof build features, too.

What are you using it for? Building for different architectures,
integration with static analyzers, building for user-defined branches?

> Anyway, just thought I'd throw that out there for those that are
> interested.

Thanks, always good to know what others are up to.

Regards,
Daniel