On 13-04-18 14:20, Gustavo Lima Chaves wrote:
> * Carsten Haitzler <ras...@rasterman.com> [2013-04-19 00:36:01 +0900]:
>
> Sirs, what we really need and want is configurable keybindings in the
> terminal, just like yakuake/konsole have. It's too bad not to have
> options here.

I hate to be that guy, but feel free to chime in and code it :)
This is not my priority, nor raster's.
Terminology is a fancy terminal emulator.
I take care of the "terminal emulator" part and raster of the "fancy"
part.
There is room for others. Here is a perfect example.

--
Boris Faure
Pointer Arithmetician