Do you need help for debugging this? I can help with more info if
needed, but not sure how much it would help...

On Thu, May 16, 2013 at 9:43 AM, ChunEon Park <her...@naver.com> wrote:
> ahhh ok. i see the problem when i launch it on the opengl_x11 .
> now the black rect is invisible before first timer cb is called.
>
> ------------------------------------
> -Regards, Hermet-

>>> 2) the black rectangle is rendered on this surface;
>>> 3) the green rectangle (mapped) creates a new surface for rendering
>>> itself; <-- I think this is wrong somehow
>>> 4) the green rectangle surface is drawn over the proxy surface;
>>> 5) the proxy surface is rendered on the screen.
>>>
>>> Of course there are many other things involved, but I found that these
>>> are the most important ones affecting things.
>>>
>>> If we change the order of things, when the green rectangle surface is
>>> created, it can reset the proxy surface content but the black
>>> rectangle will be drawn only after that, so everything looks good.
>>>
>>> If the Edje starts inside the canvas geometry, then the green
>>> rectangle surface is created and used before the proxy surface is
>>> created, so everything looks ok too.
>>>
>>> In other words, I think that the following behavior works ok:
>>>
>>> 1) surface is created
>>> 2) surface content is rendered
>>> 3) surface is drawn somewhere
>>>
>>> 4) new surface is created
>>> 5) new surface content is rendered
>>> 6) new surface is drawn somewhere
>>>
>>> But the following one does not work:
>>>
>>> 1) surface is created
>>> 2) surface content is rendered
>>> 3) new surface is created
>>> 4) new surface content is rendered
>>> 5) new surface is rendered on the previous one
>>> 6) surface is drawn somewhere
>>>
>>> On the last scheme, even if I remove 4) and 5), just the fact of
>>> creating the new surface makes the content of the first one vanish.
>>>
>>> Please take a look at _pool_tex_render_new() and related functions,
>>> the bug may be somewhere there.
>>>
>>> Thanks,
>>> --
>>> Rafael Antognolli