Hello.

On 08/01/2013 02:40 PM, Deon Thomas wrote:
> i hope devilhorns can take a look at this and tell me what is going so i
> can assist more.

Why should devilhorns do that? You wanted it so much that you backported
it all. That put the responsibility in your hands to deal with regressions.

A 200 patches backport screamed for regressions even if it works for
your limited test scope. If Martin would not have done the testing with
this release candidates they would surely have slipped into the final
1.7.8 release.

I know very well that I give you hard time with this, but you have so
far been happy to ignore my complains about it.

regards
Stefan Schmidt