On Tue, 3 Sep 2013 02:52:14 +0900 (KST) ChunEon Park <her...@naver.com>
wrote:

> There is no way to add resize callback to the object item at this
> moment.
>
> And sure, this api can be dangerous if app uses it incorrectly.

C can be dangerous if app uses it incorrectly.  It's well known for it
in fact.  B-)

Safety is for high level languages.  C is for people that want or need
to get their hands on nasty low level details.  I really don't think
much effort should be spent on protecting C coders from themselves, at
the expense of making it hard to do stuff.

This is just a general principle though, I've not looked at the API in
question.