On Tue, Sep 3, 2013 at 9:12 AM, ChunEon Park <her...@naver.com> wrote:
> just it.

That's not how you raise a discussion, you did it by proposing the
solution to a given problem
before committing said solution.

And since it seems we are into slowly allowing all sorts of "not
recommended" behaviors, why don't
we just expose every single structure in our header files and let
developers who believe to know what
they are doing just access everything? It'll save us a lot of time and
entries in the symbols tables.