I have two installations on my PC with separate /home
One 32 bit with nouveau driver r17100, the other 64bit with nvidia
driver r 17067. The problems affect both installations.

1:)  Efm cd/dvd drive issue.

The cd title shows up in the side bar but right-clicking select mount
eventually comes back with
"Can't mount device /dev/sr0 /media cdrom
org.enlightenment,fm2.MountTimeout
Unable to mount the volume with specified time-out"

It's not a permission issue as I can mount CD in terminology ok.

With cd mounted via term., return to efm and click cd and the contents
of the cd do not show. A little bit later the mount error message returns.

Settings->Files->Filemanager-> Device are
Mode UDISKS2
with all 3 checkboxes checked

Of those options
Mount volumes on insert - doesn't mount
Open filemanager on mount - doesn't start efm

Tried gdb but nothing shows up.

2:) Ibar - not sure if this is a feature or not.

I have 2 shelves each containing only an Ibar
Ibox is not loaded

Start app from ibar1 and an icon appears at end of ibar2. Same thing the
other way round. Start an app from the menu which is not included in
either ibar and the app icon appears at the end of both ibars.

Bye
rob