Hello all,
this is Daniel Juyung Seo.

When trying to fetch phab patches to my local git, I faced ERR-CONDUIT-CORE
error like below.

$ arc patch --nobranch D246
Exception
ERR-CONDUIT-CORE: You can not access the user inside the implementation of
a Conduit method which does not require authentication (as per
shouldRequireAuthentication()).
(Run with --trace for a full exception trace.)

I reset my arc authentication key but still got the same error.
Also updated arcanist and libphutil but it didn't help.
This hapens to other as well.

Anybody has any idea about that?

Thanks.

Daniel Juyung Seo (SeoZ)