> As 1.8.1 is out, how about updating docs pages to search 1.8 not 1.7?
> http://web.enlightenment.org/p.php?p=docs&l=en

I had finally a bit of time and my chroot is able now to build the docs :)
(it required dbus connection), so if anybody want to use my packages to
extract the generated documentation is good  (dpkg -x libelementary-doc.deb
dirextract), you can see the version number and the git commit id of the
build directly on the filename, for example:

http://repository.elivecd.org/pool/efl/e/elementary/
http://repository.elivecd.org/pool/efl/libe/libefl/

There's other dirs too containing other libs, just browse them

> http://www.enlightenment.org/p.php?p=download
> links and tells you :) first 2 links top-left of body :)

Mmmh, maybe it needs to be more clear? somebody tried to compile them and
reported me that doesn't build then I noticed that was using the alpha
versions, instead of the last ones. Maybe the public site downloads should
show (only?) the releases and not the alpha's, and leave the alpha's just
for us and the announcement news links ?