Some commits that I can remember in my broken memory:

~/t/m/s/w/*terminology* git:master >>>  git log --author=Thanatermesis --all
commit 4641ad1a0519138ff53b99d1c706c658680c17c3
Author: Thanatermesis <thanaterme...@gmail.com>
*Date:   Mon Feb 3 17:11:38 2014 +0100*

    improved manpage in formatting and a small bugfix

     - The example code for the escape terminology command was rendered
       incorrectly in the manpage, this is now fixed
     - the formating was wrong rendered viewing with man, having too much
       newlines that broke the structure, this is better aligned now

~/t/m/s/w/*expedite* git:master >>>  git log --author=Thanatermesis --all
commit a5e6af917af52877b378090811cf836c16d0bfbb
Author: Thanatermesis <thanaterme...@gmail.com>
*Date:   Mon Dec 2 17:12:30 2013 +0100*

    document the -y option in the default help output