Hi,

I’ve created a small shelf-module called ‚Espresso’ [0]. Espresso is a toggle
that temporary enables the presentation mode (blue cup: on/ white cup: off).
Use case: You read a long article/code and don’t want the screensaver to
activate while you stew over the text.
Now to the funny part: I wrote this not realizing that somehow xscreensaver
isn’t working in my vm, thus no presentation mode at all and no testing for me.

Known issues:
- Espresso should watch the presentation mode config variable and indicate
whether it was switched via the main menu pretty quickly. As far as I could
see, it doesn’t.

I hope someone can test it and provide some feedback :-)

[0] https://git.enlightenment.org/devs/leif/espresso.git/

BR,

Leif