On Wed, 09 Apr 2014 15:44:12 +0200 cedlemo <cedl...@gmx.com> said:

> Hi,
>
> I really find the EFL and Enlightenment great and I would like to help
> on documentation or anything else that
> could be useful.

you would be very much welcomed. we're on irc a lot and email does get
attention - though given the volume of stuff to reply to (emails, irc, phab
review requests and bugs) etc. ... it gets a bit of a delayed reply. :)
documentation can always be better. also writing apps would be awesome. we have
very few in e land but we have the libraries to make them.

> For now I have already created a simple little module and I also made a
> skeleton based on the code of the existing

thats cool.

> modules ( https://github.com/cedlemo/Enlightenment_Module ) with an
> hello world example. Do you think that this stuff could be useful? (I
> could write a little introduction based on what I have learnt).

thats far more involved than a simple module. :) hats a module that also
provides gadgets. :)

> Even if this compiles/ works for me, I am not a developer, so maybe
> there are some errors or non standard code.

you could have a far simpler module skeleton as an example. :)