Hi Stefan,

Thanks for the notes.
The warnings will get fixed. I am amused by the irony too. Now, however, they
have bright icons next to each issue so they are much easier to spot in the log
of output - so now I will fix them!

The file panel still has the double move issue, but the log / console one is
fixed. If you tap on the "button" on either side of the arrow it should work
just fine - I know it's not good but it works for now.

The tabs do need love but I hadn't settled on using those elm constructs so I'm
still experimenting.

Thanks for the feedback,
Andrew

-----