Most of the apps are listed on our phab wiki at

https://phab.enlightenment.org/w/
and
https://phab.enlightenment.org/w/projects/python_bindings_for_efl/#projects-using-python-ef

You can see the development activity and the descriptions of apps and
modules on our git web interface at

http://git.enlightenment.org/