No worries; I don't take it personally, and I totally understand that
the time had come.  I actually agree!  And I'll be the first to admit
I've had higher priorities for my non-work time (kids change
EVERYTHING); things would be greatly different if coding on E-related
stuff comprised my day job.  :-)

It's just important to keep a distinction between "upgrade" and
"alternative" (or perhaps eventually "replacement") since the two are
almost entirely unrelated (i.e., Eterm was merely used as a reference
during the initial coding of Terminology).

When I said "stable," I was referring to the fact that Eterm hasn't
crashed on me in years...literally.  Contrast that with Terminology,
which crashed within minutes when I tried to use it.  :-(

Eventually, I hope, Terminology will be able to do everything Eterm
can do (along with all the stuff it can already do that Eterm can't)
and do it in a rock-solid manner.  When that day comes, I too will
switch!  So please don't think I'm bothered by its existence or that I
begrudge you the choice you made; I don't.  You made the right call.

Michael

--
Michael Jennings (a.k.a. KainX)  http://www.kainx.org/  <m...@eterm.org>
Linux Server/Cluster Admin, LBL.gov       Author, Eterm (www.eterm.org)