On Fri, 29 Aug 2014 13:18:37 -0700 Jason Gerecke <killert...@gmail.com> said:

review below. btw. it'd be really awesome if you could use arc to land these
patches for review. this is part of our "getting organized" and using tools to
make sure patches don't vanish in an inbox. :) there is a special limited sized
review list for patches which allows inline code comments etc. etc. see
http://phab.enlightenment.org http://phab.enlightenment.org/w/arcanist/

0001-Break-_ecore_x_input_handler-into-task-specific-sub-.patch:

it'd be nice if it didn't have so many whitespace changes. it'd be REALLY nice
if you could "fix" the whitespace to match what was there before. i'm sifting
through it and almost all of this patch is whitespace changes (that are not
needed as no extra if, whole, for etc. clauses).

0002-Select-XI2-events-whenever-possible.patch:

i am not sure here, but this may break multitouch support mpx-style that checks
for floating slaves vs slaves. (reading the diff is not fun :) it is removing
all the detection code and that is worrying, especially as it's hard to test
this support (but has been tested in the past when written).

0003-Define-and-implement-new-Ecore_Event_Axis_Update-eve.patch:

you have some ome todo's and fixme's... :)). one thing - the #include of
xserver-properties.h ... that literally is not an existing installed file
anywhere on my xorg installation. so this is going to be a problem... it won't
compile. and it likely isn't going to compile for anyone else. what is this
doing there and why? (oh .. and we don;'t use egyptian brackets in count_bits
()) also @since 1.12 in the doxy comments so we know what version of efl this
was introduced from :) oh and typedef enum _Ecore_Axis_Label like
Ecore_Event_Axis_Update was. and in fact like 0004 below - flatten out
Ecore_Axis that isnt even typedeffed. :)

0004-Implement-EVAS_CALLBACK_AXIS_UPDATE-event-and-friend.patch:

might i suggest not using struct _Evas_Axis * as a parameter but actually
passing in the enum lable and double. this makes it easier for bindings to
other languages. so pass them in as 2 params. that prbably means removing this
struct entirely (also being a raw struct is inconsistent with our typedeffing
of all of these) so just break out enum (actually also typedef the enum please)
and double value into the event update struct :) flatten the world! :)

0005-Wire-the-Ecore-and-Evas-implementations-of-axis-upda.patch:

fine EXCEPT i see no patch to expose ecore_event_evas_axis_update in the header
file :) it's EAPI (exposed api)... thus shoulld have something in
Ecore_Input.h :) don't forget @since 1.12 in a doxy comment :)

0006-DEBUG-Add-axis-update-logging-to-evas-multi-touch.c.patch:

fine

0007-DEBUG-Make-evas-multi-touch-demo-be-pressure-sensiti.patch

fine