On 21/10/14 12:50, Chris Michael wrote:
> Hi Devs,
>
> I spoke with Carsten & Tom at LinuxCon EU in regard to giving Gwanglim
> Lee developer access. He's been doing some great work on the EFL Wayland
> effort, to the point where I feel comfortable granting him access.
> Neither Carsten nor Tom had any objections to this, but if anyone does
> then now is the time to voice your opinions :)
>
> I'll let this email cook for a day or so, and if there are no major
> objections, then I'll add him to devs.

(echoing what I said at linuxcon)

He's on IRC and the ML (involved with the community), he does good work,
and seems trustworthy. So as long as you don't feel like you need to
review his things any more, and there's benefit in giving him access
(i.e a significant number of contributions), go for it.

As for this particular case, I don't see why not.

--
Tom.