So I have a genlist that is the "full" widget type where each item is
simply an Evas image. I want to be able to resize these images after they
are added to the genlist. The image itself resizes correctly, the issue is
that the height of the genlist item does not readjust itself when the image
height changes even when I call realized_items_update

Is this a bug in realized_items_update or do I need to do something else to
get my genlist to resize item height properly?

Source code I'm working with is here ->
https://github.com/JeffHoogland/eevee

Run the eevee with python and point it to a pdf and use the zoom in button
to see what I mean.

--
~Jeff Hoogland <http://jeffhoogland.com/>
My Projects on GitHub <https://github.com/JeffHoogland>