Just wanted to share that, with some help from kuuko, I've done a number of
great updates to my Python ElmExtensions library ->
https://github.com/JeffHoogland/python-elm-extensions

The fileselector widget now populates files in the background so it no
longer locks up in directories with thousands of files and the sortedlist
is now built using panes so it is user resizable.

I've also added a "TabbedBox" widget powered by naviframe for when you want
that sort of thing. This is what I use for the multiple file handling in
ePad.

There are simple examples for each of the widgets in the top level of git.

--
~Jeff Hoogland <http://jeffhoogland.com/>
My Projects on GitHub <https://github.com/JeffHoogland>