Ack! I shouldn't send emails before 10am. Phab ticket I am talking about is
here -> https://phab.enlightenment.org/T2129

I've been trying to get a backtrace in virtual box, but every time I start
gdb on enlightenment from a tty Enlightenment is 100% hung when I switch
back to X. Is there a way I can generate a backtrace from within
Enlightenment without dropping to a tty?

Was working off the directions here which say to use a tty ->
https://phab.enlightenment.org/w/debugging/

~Jeff Hoogland <http://jeffhoogland.com/>
My Projects on GitHub <https://github.com/JeffHoogland>