Hi Jean-Philippe,

Le 24/04/2015 09:58, Jean-Philippe André a écrit :
> Hi again :)
>
> On Fri, Apr 24, 2015 at 10:39 AM, Jean-Philippe André <j...@videolan.org>
> wrote:
>
>> Hi Romain,
>>
>> Please use Phabricator and Arcanist to share your patches.
>> See:
>> https://phab.enlightenment.org/w/arcanist/
>>

> Tom pointed out that it's absolutely fine to share patches by email.
> We want to encourage all contributions, so thanks for your patch! (I didn't
> actually review or test myself yet).
>
> Hopefully you didn't find my answer too rude, I just wanted to point out
> that we use Phabricator usually, as it helps us better track submissions.

Not at all, you're welcome for your advice :)
This is my first contribution to the efl project and I'm not familiar with
Phabricator.
I'm currently working on updating the efl package in Buildroot on my free time.

Do you want I post my patches using Phabricator or it's ok as is ?

Best regards,
Romain