short:

i logged out of phab and discovered out main pah wiki page has not been
publicly visible! i bet you i can find a host of other wiki pages on phab not
publicly visible. this is bad... so

we need to move over most content from phab to www's wiki IMHO. it'd be great
to have help here.

one issue i have yet to figure out is, why google refuses to crawl our pages.

https://www.enlightenment.org/docs/efl/advanced/dnd

even though it's links down from several parent pages (so it's not a matter of
lack of links), google's bot simply wont index it. my test is to try an exact
full line of text from the page like:

"There are two applications visible on the screen. The first is a window with a
blue background and a gengrid containing 8 different images."

search for that exactly (in quotes) and google has no idea it exists. it's not
the meta data - there's a robots "index,follow" there. - well it's not that...
what is it? if someone has a clue - it'd be great to know how to fix it. until
google (and others) can index out www, it won't be useful to put content there.
and yes - i've tried googles control panel. i manually submitted a bunch of
urls/pages (but not the url above), so thats' the only reason they got indexed.
gogole simply isn't spidering. :(