Hello.

On 21/07/15 12:13, Tom Hacohen wrote:
> On 15/07/15 10:05, Tom Hacohen wrote:
>> On 09/07/15 09:02, Tom Hacohen wrote:
>>> Hey,
>>>
>>> Here again, the new EFL + Elementary ABI reports.
>>>
>>> As usual:
>>> https://devs.enlightenment.org/~tasn/abi/
>>>
>>> Please take a look and report any issues. I haven't looked at it yet
>>> myself.
>>>
>> Beta1 report is now up. Same place.
>>
> Beta2 is up, same place.

Now up to Elementary. Again ignoring changes coming from eo. The
additions are looking ok. Only think I ponder about is the changed
symbol. See below.

New API's:

elm_config.h, libelementary.so.1.15.0
elm_config_transition_duration_factor_get ( )
elm_config_transition_duration_factor_set ( double factor )

elm_focus.h, libelementary.so.1.15.0
elm_object_focus_move_policy_get ( Evas_Object const* obj )
elm_object_focus_move_policy_set ( Evas_Object* obj, enum
Elm_Focus_Move_Policy policy )

elm_widget.h, libelementary.so.1.15.0
_elm_widget_item_onscreen_is ( Elm_Object_Item* item )
_elm_widget_onscreen_is ( Evas_Object* widget )

The two above are internal and should not really be a problem. Reading
the functions names makes me shudder a bit but it follows the verb at
the end rule.

Changed symbols:
elm_widget_hover.h
[−] _content_aliases [data] (1)
Type of this global data has been changed from struct
_Elm_Layout_Part_Alias_Description[10] const (*160* bytes) to struct
_Elm_Layout_Part_Alias_Description[] const (*8* bytes).

Where is this change coming from? It smells like it could bite people
using it already and upgrading. Its internal widget API after all and
states this inside the header so we should be fine.

Given the above I think their is nothing in Elm either. Not bad.

regards
Stefan Schmidt