Hello.

We revised the 1.18 schedule and we will now start the freeze 18.07,
next Monday.

Please make sure all the feature you want in 1.18 have landed before
that day.

The updated schedule, with the hopefully shorted stabilization period,
can be found here:

https://phab.enlightenment.org/w/efl_and_elementary_1_18/

regards

Stefan Schmidt