Hi,

That should be both addressed I think.
) A standard setup.py script is included and I've tested the resulting egg
locally.
) This now works with mod_wsgi - the source includes extra.wsgi thata
Apache can reference to boot the app appropriately.

Please let me know if you need any thing more or if it does not work as
expected.

Thanks again,
Andy