Hi,

I don't currently have BSD set up locally but it would be great to get it
added to the list of supported OSs (Arch Linux and OS X currently) for
efler's bootstrap - would you be able to help?
Whilst efler is not yet the full app management suite that it will become
the bootstrap is still pretty handy for a 1-line setup option :)

http://bit.ly/efler for convenience!

Thanks,
Andy