On Tue, Oct 18, 2016 at 10:14 AM, Boris Faure <bo...@fau.re> wrote:
> Yesterday I wasted time wondering why EINA_LOG_LEVELS="win:4,termpty:4"
> was showing the "win" debug logs but not the "termpty" ones. I checked
> EFL and since I'm using the dev profile, EINA_LOG_LEVEL_MAXIMUM
> was not set. It was in termpty.c but not win.c because this one included
> config.h and not the other. I was fed up and removed your code.

that's okay, I just wanted to clarify what it's purpose, as I said I
see no problem in removing that as one can easily get the same effect
with CFLAGS.

OTOH it did show a bug in the code, all source files in a project
should use `config.h` since it will define stuff as _GNU_SOURCE and
other checks.

Gustavo Sverzut Barbieri
Mobile: +55 (16) 99354-9890