> On 10/25/2016 08:58 AM, Andrew Williams wrote:
> > That could work but it may have needed lots more env passed in. On IRC
> dave
> > pointed out that sudo -E should work, and it did :)
> >
> While it works it also adds additional security risks due to the
> potential for environment variable injection so its use should be
> strongly discouraged.

indeed, and also it is not supported everywhere, it is probably easy
to find systems where it is not allowed by sudo config.

The real problem here is that Efler (by default) install stuff in /opt/efler
that is a non standard place. You will have tons of issues in systems
different than yours, fe: how installed efl apps will find the installed
libs?
are you installing something in /etc/ld.so.conf.d ?

I think that Efler should not change the PREFIX by default, just don't
pass --prefix so that the system can choose the best place to install
...of course let the user override it