Hello.

On 03/11/16 06:54, Daniel Zaoui wrote:
> Ooookkkk... After more investigation, it more seems that exactness data
> repository is not updated in the server.
>
> Now, I have to convince you to update Exactness repos.

It gets updated every build but it was building from a different branch.
I switched back to master now so you should see the latest failures.

Another difference might be that the Jenkins job uses the 1.17 default
theme (we might want to switch to 1.18 nowadays)

Here is how the snipped from the build looks like:

   rm -rf exactness-elm-data
   git clone git://git.enlightenment.org/tools/exactness-elm-data.git
   sed -i -e 's@elementary_test@src/bin/elementary/elementary_test@g'
exactness-elm-data/default-profile/tests.txt

   rm -rf results/
   mkdir results
   cp -r exactness-elm-data/default-profile/orig/ results/

   make lcov-reset
   make lcov-baseline

   destdir/bin/exactness -j 10 -w "ELM_PROFILE=default
ELM_THEME=exactness-elm-data/default-theme-1.17.edj" -b
"exactness-elm-data/default-profile/recordings" -d "results" -p
exactness-elm-data/default-profile/tests.txt || true

   make lcov-report

If you are actively going to work on this again and want to make is
successful on Jenkins I have no problem to change these things back.
The only reason for using the separate branch and the stable theme was
to sort out some of the moving parts to get anywhere.

I started a new build (54) just now which uses master from the exactness
data repo but still the 1.17 theme. Let me know what you expect here.

regards
Stefan Schmidt