Hey Hermet,

On Tue, Nov 15, 2016 at 10:20 PM, Hermet Park <her...@hermet.pe.kr> wrote:
> Cedric, I got your point.
>
> If you are worrying the bindings of path, then what about others?

Other structure don't need 20 functions to be created and populated.
Even matrix, most language come with a math package to do whatever you
want with them, the only thing really necessary is to be able to
convert those structure back to the C layout that we expect. They are
more part of the base data type you find everywhere like list, hash,
array and friends.

> I haven't planned the current eina structures bindings -  vector, matrix,
> etc, etc.
>
> Do we have plans about it?

Do we need them in our API ? What API would be useful ? Vector, matrix
and rectangle can be treated just as a simple structure with existing
math package handling them, only C doesn't really provide that. Path
is not the same. Without this 20 API you really won't go far creating
your path. We are not talking about manipulating the path, but
filling/setting it. As you are pointing out, you plan to use this Path
information in more place in our API (Ector, Evas and Elementary),
this means exposing it as part of our core API. Either bindings have
to manually bind all the useful functions and keep track of them over
time, or it is an Eo object and the internal representation doesn't
matter to anyone. Which is actually the case.

Cedric