On Fri, 2 Dec 2016 14:54:20 -0200 Bruno Dilly <bdi...@profusion.mobi> said:

actually i need to bring up something else...

please memory profile your work!

i'm seeing over 1mb of hash entries being used by

_evas_object_pointer_data_get()

(called from _efl_canvas_object_pointer_mode_by_device_set()).

this is huge! now i have to figure out what even is the point of this code, but
it is new...

how did i see this? just ran enlightenment under valgrind massif and uses
massive visualizer:

http://www.enlightenment.org/ss/e-584241d30671d3.72934687.png