Hello.

On 07/11/2017 11:37 AM, Stefan Schmidt wrote:

On 07/10/2017 09:24 PM, Davide Andreoli wrote:

    Hi,

    I've been getting this error for some time now on one of my machines
    when I
    try to do git/ssh operations:

    and the repository exists.

    Others have been experiencing this issue as well, so it seems to be
    a new
    issue with server configuration.

Same here, I cannot perform any git operation anymore

My situation is that I can pull and push to git just fine. But in the exact same shell I get a error when trying to log into a shell of our server.

stefan@work efl (master) $ ssh download.enlightenment.org

This blocks the upload of any efl beta2 tarballs right now.
I will try to debug this a bit further on my end. As far as I can do that.

It looks like we have two different problems here:

1) Git access over ssh does not work. Zmike(?) as well as Dave seem to have this problem. A lot of people are pushing and pulling without a problem at the same time though.

2) SSH shell access to our server. Thanks to some hints from Marcel I think we can narrow it down to a problem with our ssh proxy command setup. I can access git.e.org as well as devs.e.org without a problem. Both of them are not accessed via the proxy command, but directly. For all server where I would need the proxy command (download, build, etc) it fails for me and it also fails for Marcel. Which sounds to me like a server side problem and nothing local.

regards
Stefan Schmidt