All I know is that beber adding my ssh key to the system and reencrypted the
credentials store which could be the root cause of these issues with git over
ssh

Sent from Samsung tablet.-------- Original message --------From: Andrew
Williams <a...@andywilliams.me> Date: 15/07/2017  22:59  (GMT+01:00) To:
Jonathan Aquilina <jaquil...@eagleeyet.net>, Enlightenment developer list
<enlightenment-devel@lists.sourceforge.net> Subject: Re: [E-devel] Server down
Correction, for git I'm getting either connection closed or permission
denied... every 5th or so connection makes it through.