Hello,

I was talking with Sanghyeon last week and realized that our use of
Efl.Orientation (interface) and Efl.Orient (enum) for UI elements did not
actually make perfect sense:

1. UI objects tend to have a default direction which is more like
"downwards" or "to the right". Not UP (which is orientation 0)

2. UI objects tend to be either horizontal or vertical, not necessarily
right/left/up/down

3. The degree value (0, 90, 180, 270) is not necessarily meaningful as
we're not rotating the objects, just defining a general direction in which
they work.

Are there any objections into splitting Orientation (for images, video and
probably the window itself, ...) and something like Direction (for UI
widgets, like box, panes, etc...)?

TIA,

--
Jean-Philippe André