We are happy to release a second stable update for the 1.10.x series. If you
experience some problem with 1.10 please update and if it still persists report
the bug. We strongly encourage people to update to this release as we fixed
some security problems with our embedded copy of lz4.

EFL fixes:
   * evas/textblock: check item's type before returning result.
   * Evas textblock: Fix issue with edje fonts not being used. (T1331)
   * Evas/Textblock: Introduce PS deletion bug test and fix
   * evas/gl - fix to render grayscale with transparency format in gl backened.
   * edje: textblock style loading changed
   * lz4: fix possible security issue.

Elementary fixes:
   * fileselector: Make selected_set actually select the file
   * Win: Delete "focused" and "unfocused" signals emission because they
duplicate Widgets signals

Download

http://download.enlightenment.org/rel/libs/efl/efl-1.10.2.tar.gz
44acf012f0dd3b0c01bb2c5e53231076d7ed463166f581d22ef441b127e8c85f

http://download.enlightenment.org/rel/libs/elementary/elementary-1.10.2.tar.gz
48fcfbd66b90df8b21203307d66364fb1d773b3e979476116b2ad1a5eab67378

Building and Dependencies

If you have an existing EFL or Elementary install, you may wish to delete its
header files and libraries before compiling and installing to avoid possible
conflicts during compilation. If you are compiling the above, please compile
them in the following order:

efl
elementary

If you have an existing EFL or Elementary install, you may wish to delete its
header files and libraries before building the above.