Hello.

I put together a tarball snapshot with what we had on Friday (did not
write here as our servers had been overloaded at that point).

While we have not been ready for an alpha release I found it useful to
get at least a snapshot out to allow packagers testing the many changes
we did regarding merging Elementary and the smaller loader and player
packages into the main EFL tree. That will likely bring some changes to
the packagers so this will allow them to go on that work early while we
are still getting the tree ready for an alpha release.

In this snapshot the check target was broken for me but all other
targets worked fine (after fixing various problems). If you are
packaging EFL and found problems with this one let us know so we can
work on this for the alpha and beta releases.

https://download.enlightenment.org/pre-releases/efl-1.17.99.48545.tar.gz
https://download.enlightenment.org/pre-releases/efl-1.17.99.48545.tar.xz

regards
Stefan Schmidt