On Sun, 2003-06-01 at 10:10, phriedrich wrote:
> Hallo,
>
> because I use my Enlightenment daily for working I haven't tested any version of e17
> until
> now, but there are more and more rumours about a coming release of e17 so I thought
> about
> the change that will come...
>
> Now my question:
> Is it possible to use themes for e16 also in e17? Or, if not, how big are the
> differences
> between and so the resulting amount of work for converting themes?

Nope, themes for E16 will not work with E17...not only are they changing
from plastic to paper bags, but they are also changing from apples to
oranges :)

As for converting, I'm not sure, I've only got limited experience with
E17...only because I  had some of my own problems with it that I
couldn't fix (linux relative-newbie here)

Zro