On Wednesday, 10 September 2003, at 12:26:53 (-0400),
Bradley Reed wrote:

> A shame.

I agree.  This is one of the many reasons I despise RMS' politics.

> Thanks for the link. I take it then that enlightenment is considered
> non-free? I never would have guessed that from reading the COPYING
> file in the enlightenment tarball.

The presence of a COPYING file means nothing.  If you look at the
source code, you'll see it's licensed under the BSD license, not the
GPL.

Michael

--
Michael Jennings (a.k.a. KainX)  http://www.kainx.org/  <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>